NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25

jp11801

I'll be at Cigar City for their "Fruit In The Room" event on Saturday. A ton of their beers with fruit treatments and a few guest taps and casks... including a New Belgium Eric's Ale (Lips of Faith series). I'm excited.

Also one of my Tallahassee bars is having a Cigar City event on Wednesday with a cask and a few kegs. Still no regular CC distribution up here, the bar owner had to take a trip to Tampa to (somewhat illegally, this being a 3 tier state and all) obtain the goods.

Phone calls will most definitely be traded.

Nice! Sorry I missed your tailgate phone call. I didn't notice it until pretty late that night.

Considering changing our departure time to Sunday, will try and join any festivities Saturday night if so.

:jbl:

x2 :jbl::jbl: Actually meeting you would be a trip, Dusty.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Likely is Collin's new nickname so it was declaration ot attendance not a statement of potential

to all that will be meeting up, to make this a bit easier I'll be at Barcade at 5pm and will migrate to Spuyten Duyvil around 7-8ish

here is a local map showing the G and L stops Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic Barcade is location A on the map

there are plenty of food options in the area as well from a somewhat crappy diner to nice smaller places

Edited by jp11801

Likely is Collin's new nickname so it was declaration ot attendance not a statement of potential

to all that will be meeting up, to make this a bit easier I'll be at Barcade at 5pm and will migrate to Spuyten Duyvil around 7-8ish

here is a local map showing the G and L stops Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic Barcade is location A on the map

there are plenty of food options in the area as well from a somewhat crappy diner to nice smaller places

So that's the plan for Friday, what's the plan for Saturday, or are you going to work that out on Friday, and pass the information around verbally? I won't necessarily have internet access Friday-Sunday, but I'll probably have Colin access (and of course phone and text).