Help sourcing some parts...

Solude

My b22 has felt feet and is in dire need of something, anything better that will provide some lift. Also what version of loctite is safe to use on nuts, bolts, screws, pots inside the amp? Things were pretty loose when I got it and have been tightened but I'd like it to be a one time thing ;)

Get some 1" rubber door bumpers + nuts and bolts or if you want to go fancy get some metal spikes.

Lectite: Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 from Loctite Adhesives

blue is semi permanent, will break easily if you need to replace or remove a board, red is permanent and much harder to remove, often needing some sort of solvent to help. Just use a little dot of the stuff on the thread and then tighten the nut, it will dry and keep things together.

Thanks gents. The current case is the rackmount looking one n_maher uses. Brushed aluminum front, black painted sides and top. Might be black metal, I'm at work. Thinking plain jane black rubber or brushed aluminum ones. That said there are no holes for the feet and I'm not too keen on drilling into a completed amp ;) Could probably use and adhesive to get the metal ones to stay in place. Rubber would be easier I think though since its solid and not a metal sleeve on rubber.

Is getting loctite on the board anything to worry about? I'd like to just put a drop on the current layout without removing anything. When I opened my KGSS it looks like Justin does this at the end as jacks and even trim pots are dabbed with red loctite to keep them in place.