Sennheiser HD201 good buy?

Mechayoshi

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, the thread is bogus to begin with. The HD201s are what, $20? If you had heard them and could offer an opinion one way or another, then that is one thing. Posting that you heard these were pretty good is a waste of bandwidth. There's another site that is much more suitable for this lack of SNR... http://www.head-fi.org. Might be more what you are looking for.

Pretty much all evidence is anecdotal when it comes to headphones. I don't know how many times a 300 page thread has come down to "well if you like it, then do that". No reason to be so uptight. I was just trying to be somewhat balanced in response to the guy. But thanks I've read it.

He's not being uptight. He's using logic and experience (see above), both of which you lack in your post.

Trusting people I know in real life and have had first hand experience with them is not illogical at all Aura.

There is more noise here Pars from you bitching than anything else. Have fun being a short tempered prick. Good day sir.

This guy is obviously either trolling or completely insane to be asking such a simpleton question.

Though I still have the only somewhat useful post in this entire thread.

/thread

Definitions provided by urbandictionary.com

Asshat; noun:

1. One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat.

2. A person, of either gender, whose behavior displays such ignorance/obnoxiousness that you would like to make them wear their own ass as a hat.

3. One who is oblivious to the world around them.

Trusting people I know in real life and have had first hand experience with them is not illogical at all Aura.

There is more noise here Pars from you bitching than anything else. Have fun being a short tempered prick. Good day sir.

This guy is obviously either trolling or completely insane to be asking such a simpleton question.

Though I still have the only somewhat useful post in this entire thread.

/thread

You don't get to fucking tout your own posting ability or /thread here, guy. Read the welcome PM a few more times until you actually comprehend it. :basement: