Head-Case last.fm group

deepak

Head-Case ? Group at Last.fm

The group is set to member approval, so once you apply any current member will be able to accept you.

last.fm basically tracks what you listen to after you download the plugin for foobar2000, Winamp or iTunes. It then creates a weekly listened to top artists, and overall top artists.

If you apply to the group the fastest way to get accepted- reply to this thread.

Edited by deepak

• 2 months later...

I'm just glad I managed to get my RockBoxed iPod to be able to upload stuff. My listening at work is often very different than what I'm listening to on the road or when I use the iPod at home, so I felt like there was a lot of stuff that wasn't making it into my profile.

The older RockBox build I'm running has Audioscrobbler support, and I found LogScrobbler, which takes the log file and uploads it to Last.fm. I just plug the iPod in first thing in the morning and synch the log and then I'm all set for the rest of the day.

This group has no charts. Group charts are calculated weekly for groups with more than 15 members.

Before it said something like "Group charts will be created when there are 15 members" and didn't mention "this group has no charts" I think we're alright. We should have an update this Sunday, if not the next.

I do... if you peruse the "What are you listening to now?" thread, there's a lot of the same stuff up. I've found the thread incredibly valuable finding new music. There are definitely a number of people on this forum whose taste in music I share and whose recommendations are trusted and welcome. So I think this will be a great extention of the "What are you listening to now?" thread.

I do... if you peruse the "What are you listening to now?" thread, there's a lot of the same stuff up. I've found the thread incredibly valuable finding new music. There are definitely a number of people on this forum whose taste in music I share and whose recommendations are trusted and welcome. So I think this will be a great extention of the "What are you listening to now?" thread.

Me and Ian are SUPER COMPATIBLE!! WHOOP!

First of all: sorry about the previous post -- wrong thread.

Me and Ian are SUPER COMPATIBLE!! WHOOP!
In case you don't know, I watch what others listen to quite a bit, and found that I usually end up liking what you two listen to quite a bit, as well. I'm just not as vocal about it...I think I might have used to be, but not so much any more. I ended up getting the Stolen Babies because of its frequency on the NP list, and I have that DSO on my wishlist.

It's just that I don't use Last.FM -- practically the only thing I listen to on the computer is Pandora and YouTube.