Head-Case last.fm group

deepak

If you poison my charts with that x japan crap I'm banning you from head-case

whoaz. I only clicked add to library outa curiosity. Didn't scrobble anything. But just in case...let me go take that off of the library <3.

--update. er... I can't remove it from the library T_T. I guarentee it'll have 0 plays, but hm.. I'll probably make a diff dummy account..and put him in.

I have three dummy accounts. Reply or PM if you want me to join your groups.

I do too. http://www.last.fm/group/00143

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering where everyone got those cover art banners in their signatures as I had no idea what Last.FM actually did.

Now that I have signed up with my Squeezebox Duet I applied to the Head-Case group.

Got it. The plugin can be found here You need Foobar2000 0.9.6.2 or higher installed. Once installed you need to go to preferences>Tools>Audioscrobbler to type your Lastfm username and password to get Foobar sending the statistics.

I'm now using it, but I don't know if it's sending anything up there. The good part is that you can disable it very easily by just removing a tick.

EDIT: I've checked it and it's working flawlessly, now Lastfm knows I'm listening to Melody Gardot ;D

Edited by Torpedo
Adding more info

Got it. The plugin can be found here You need Foobar2000 0.9.6.2 or higher installed. Once installed you need to go to preferences>Tools>Audioscrobbler to type your Lastfm username and password to get Foobar sending the statistics.

I'm now using it, but I don't know if it's sending anything up there. The good part is that you can disable it very easily by just removing a tick.

EDIT: I've checked it and it's working flawlessly, now Lastfm knows I'm listening to Melody Gardot ;D

Sweet, that worked perfect. Thanks.

Did they lower the requirement for group charts? The group I made for my own charts says they are calculated for groups with more than 2 people.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...