Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm up at 3:45 for no reason, so I figured I'd check airfare. I can get from Chatt to St. Pete/Tampa Bay for 48$ round trip. Who's picking me up? (If I can get off work... all I have to do is not get sick.)

10:45am arrival on Friday, 8:00 am departure on Monday. Hey Fitz... non-stop, baby... head on up. Allegiantair.com... straight outta Chattanooga.

That airport is what, half an hour away from Tampa? I may can even get a ride from someone I know down there. We shall see.

Oh, Vicki, if you bring your Extreme Plat too I'll bring the Aripower. I'd like to have them side by side to see which WOULD have been better with the HP-1s I just sold (Alex, bring HP-1s, kthxbai)

**BRENT**

Yeah that's a pretty sweet deal Brent, think I'll need to go with that. Not thrilled on getting up early for both flights, but even factoring in gas and a new battery for the car that's still less than what it would cost to fly from ATL.

You can drive there and back with me. I'm coming back to Tampa Saturday night.

ok, like last time? come home sunday afternoon? i need a room if someone has space, or if you want to share a room mikey...i might drive up saturday morning.

are you going to come up there and leave for gville and come back? or you going up to gville first and meeting us after?

Edited by HighLife

ok, like last time? come home sunday afternoon? i need a room if someone has space, or if you want to share a room mikey...i might drive up saturday morning.

are you going to come up there and leave for gville and come back? or you going up to gville first and meeting us after?

I'm going up Friday, around 1 pm. I will leave Tampa around 5 or 6 to G'ville and hope to return to Tampa by midnight. Leaving Sunday afternoon.