Audeze LCD-2 Orthos

Bubu1

HD800 (w/SE and Balanced Cardas cable)

Headroom Balanced Ultra Desktop stack with DPS

John Kenny Modded Hiface

Macbook pro running Pure music

Furman AC215 power conditioner

ccklone

I have an RWA Transit I can bring, it is a USB to SPDIF converter that runs off batteries. Maybe compare it with the J-Keny Hiface? (It does need a driver I can bring on a CD, I don't have a laptop). I can also bring a modded Maverick D1 (LT1364 in DAC, LM4562 in amp and a Raytheon 5670 tube pre-amp) and some woodied-modded SR60s.

9pintube

The "Beast" Tube Amp, HD-650's, Oppo DVD-Audio/ SACD player, Monarchy Dac..Cables., Silver Ribbon IC's,(Duke's Brew),Creative Cable Green Hornet Digital Cable.

Chunky ACcords (Duke's Brew) CREATIVE CABLE - GREEN HORNET DIGITAL CABLE

dmac03

Woo WA22 (with various tubes)

Grado PS1000, SR80

bnourabaki

SACDMod Sony SCD-C222ES->Woo Audio 3+->Beyerdynamic 2003 DT880

iPod 5.5 gen->HeadAmp Pico Amp->Westone 2

A couple others tentative

Mercy Hospital Mt. Airy 2446 Kepling Ave Cincinnati, OH

Classroom B next to the cafeteria on 2nd fl. Plenty of power and desk space. I will get a cart for bringing gear up.

Park at the main entrance parking and come into the lobby. Go past the gift shop to the elevators on the right. Go to second floor and follow the signs to classroom B.

PM me if you want my cell #. I'll be there about 9am and we have it until 5 pm.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Head Case Meet organized by Happy Camper was held today.Having the good fortune of living just minutes away and given that I hold the fellow in such high regard who orchestrated this event , I was sure to show up early.The quality of the experience was sweet. The folks that showed up were to the person all very interesting and the equipment shared was of very high quality. I found the ambiance of the group to be inclusive and authentically personable. Thank you David. You did a beautiful job ..today was a gift that I am grateful for..an occasion that I thoroughly enjoyed

Thank you David...alias Happy Camper. Bravo my man!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Didn't know I had to ask your permission, go back to your pumper, your commentary is useless. By the way, being a smartass has a higher level here. There are pros here so sharpen up.

Unfortunately your comment has not even reached the neophyte level. :dinny::basement:

The purpose I asked for clarity is that Omahem thought the comments about Jkeny was directed at him. The man is ill and felt his reputation was being degraded by the douche comment. I tried to explain that Jkeny was a member banned at HF and not him but I don't think he is getting it. If the comments weren't about him, an explanation might have cleared it up for him. The reason it has taken this long is that after that meet, he fell ill and fell out of contact until last week. When he explained this thread, he felt bad about coming to the meet. If you know this member, you know the conditions.

Taking it personal grawk. How classless of you.

Taking it personal grawk. How classless of you.

What is it you thought I was taking personally? You necrobumped a thread, were called on it, then acted like a douche. You could have explained why first, but instead went straight for attitude. So again, fuck off.

Since I don't know who JKeny is either, let me do the simple reading comprehension exercise for you and your friend. Such extractions could in the future save you from embarrasing yourself like this again.

The only reference I see that looks like J Keny in the thread is "John Kenny", as in "John Kenny Modded Hiface" that some newb brought to your meet. I tried to look up what exactly a John Kenny Modded Hiface is used for but he doesn't feel it necessary to tell us that on any of his product pages. I gather it's something digital related.

So, Marc, having knowledge of this John Kenny douche and his presumably questionable business practices, pointed it out. It was a non-event until two more newbs, ignorant of the fact that the comment was not intended for or directed at them, started running around in the background talking of honor and names and the defense thereof. Good job.

Then again I was only mad because I hoped that Jacob had finally gotten off his ass and planned a meet. I expected an epic thread and got this shit.