Welcome to the "Banned from Head-fi" club 909!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhd812

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know pretty much as much as I do. I am shocked and in disbelief too. I?ve my suspicions, but really don?t know what to make of it. There might be other issues at play here that really have little to do with the content of two (one being deleted) of my last few posts on Head-Fi that triggered this reaction. The ban will be lifted in a month. And I?ve contacted Jude and he has been gracious and responsive. I?ll probably go more into some specific details a bit later.

Seriously, I don?t think I?ve recommended something I?ve not heard. The mass majority if not nearly all of those ?recommending things? I gave my opinion on I?ve heard. In fact and to be forthright, I can only recall a few exceptions where I made inferences based on experience and my opinion.

Do you read my comment above and the one you linked or you conditioning out relevant parts???

In fact and to be forthright, I can only recall a few exceptions where I made inferences based on experience and my opinion.

Big deal you found an exception. WOW. :o Which I already copped to... ;)

I?ve owned the Raptor. I?ve owned the GS-1000s. Before commenting that ?this mating might be a great match.? I heard the GS-1000s out of a few solid-state amps and my tube amp and preferred the solid-state pairing.

Can we report people for post-rehashing about products they've never heard before? Theres so many people recommending and not recommending gear based off what they've read on Headfi. Of course they don't make this clear in their post, you just know if you've been reading such persons posts.

It's not adding anything and only watering down gear impressions.

Can we report people for post-rehashing about products they've never heard before? Theres so many people recommending and not recommending gear based off what they've read on Headfi. Of course they don't make this clear in their post, you just know if you've been reading such persons posts.

It's not adding anything and only watering down gear impressions.

Why do you care what and why people recommend stuff?

Already know to a certain degree based on what others have said about it how it will sound too--that possibly could be the case. If you let others know how you are arriving at your impression or opinion that?s fine?no harm no foul. In general and probably too much so, people are easily influenced by what others say and do. Nothing like trying to have an open mind about something without any external influences clouding one?s judgment, which is probably a next to impossible task. I think the best way to compare stuff is to A/B similar things while keeping everything else in the chain unchanged, but that isn't always possible.