Welcome to the "Banned from Head-fi" club 909!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhd812

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlendaleViper

Speculation: Banned for posting pics of conversations he was having with girls that looked no older than 12.

[EDIT] Speculation two: Thread has been locked

i smuggled some original Elvis Sun 78s in a cake. i then traded the 78s for 40 cartons of cigarettes. then i traded the 40 cartons for the key to the audio room.

Thats to much work man..

should of taken it up the ass a few then got the key and special "bitch" privileges for anytime listening...

where do you find this shit? do you have one or like providing silly links?

It's from the Sybian people, makers of the famous Sybian Orgasm Machine for women, and you can order it from various mail-order sites on the 'net. No I do not own one, as I have a girlfriend who's great in bed.

Guest GlendaleViper

do you have a link to this?

I checked yesterday. The thread still exists, but the pictures in question have been removed. There was webcam screenshots and everything. No, nothing nasty, just VERY clear on how young we're talking.

Sometimes, it seems like it's difficult *not* to get banned for all sorts of things. Thanks to restrictions on discussion about the design of products, I pretty much have to be so vague that people like trose get to openly insult me for it :(

Oh well, I'd rather endure that than not be able to still try to be helpful to folks over there :)

Sometimes, it seems like it's difficult *not* to get banned for all sorts of things. Thanks to restrictions on discussion about the design of products, I pretty much have to be so vague that people like trose get to openly insult me for it :(

Oh well, I'd rather endure that than not be able to still try to be helpful to folks over there :)

should not of said anything...

""The Hornet and SR-71 were 'demystified' months ago here and on other forums afaik.""

this does nto help nobody just starts shit..fucked up part is nomatter how many gilmores want to do this and say that,.....only one person can state what opamp is in the rsa stuff..

everything else can be "said" by others but only one person knows it..as in fact of fact.

and yes i agree the red polish is so over done..totally blue dude!

this shit has been going on and on and on..and will cont to do so..just enjoy the music... :-*

no billy you are just plain fucked up. A high res Xray of the metalization layer complete with the

manufacturer identification is all that is needed to identify a chip.

And when ray says it ain't so he is just a fucking liar.

pardon me, i have to go to my best friends funeral tomorrow.

Not going to take shit from billy today.

should not of said anything...

""The Hornet and SR-71 were 'demystified' months ago here and on other forums afaik.""

this does nto help nobody just starts shit..fucked up part is nomatter how many gilmores want to do this and say that,.....only one person can state what opamp is in the rsa stuff..

everything else can be "said" by others but only one person knows it..as in fact of fact.

and yes i agree the red polish is so over done..totally blue dude!

this shit has been going on and on and on..and will cont to do so..just enjoy the music... :-*

Well, Ray didn't paint over the circuit board, so it's not like people can't tell what the schematic on the thing is. Also, if you think x-raying a chip doesn't give conclusive results, I'd like you to come up with a scenario (other than defective equipment) where you've got a scan of the metallization layer, and reference materials, but your results are going to be inaccurate.

I didn't claim I knew with absolute certainty what the Hornet uses, but Ray practically spelled it out in front of me with his description of the op-amp when I was at the San Jose meet in 2005, and from what I understand, people found other evidence thereafter.

no billy you are just plain fucked up. A high res Xray of the metalization layer complete with the

manufacturer identification is all that is needed to identify a chip.

And when ray says it ain't so he is just a fucking liar.

pardon me, i have to go to my best friends funeral tomorrow.

Not going to take shit from billy today.

dont mix your friends funeral for any internet chatter..esp shit you went out and x rayed yourself..

my point was does not matter who says what..tot he users of the boards only one person knows..its a fact.

and i am sorry bout your bestfriend..take it easy Gilmore..

Well, Ray didn't paint over the circuit board, so it's not like people can't tell what the schematic on the thing is. Also, if you think x-raying a chip doesn't give conclusive results, I'd like you to come up with a scenario (other than defective equipment) where you've got a scan of the metallization layer, and reference materials, but your results are going to be inaccurate.

I didn't claim I knew with absolute certainty what the Hornet uses, but Ray practically spelled it out in front of me with his description of the op-amp when I was at the San Jose meet in 2005, and from what I understand, people found other evidence thereafter.

i didnt say the xray stuff was wrong, but unless EVERYONE xrays it no one knoes for sure..well if you x ray then yeah you know but how will the person know wha you tell them is the chip..get wat i am saying?

Lets see, $5000 phono preamp, no painted over chips here

Lets see $2900 apache balanced headphone amp, no painted over chips here either

$900 HR2. nope, no painted over chips. XP7.....

why only the sr71,hornet and tomahawk? Maybe ray was pulling a headphonia??

seems like you have to spend at least $500 to get honest product.

I got this brand new apex2 xray coming in less than 2 weeks. 16 times the resolution

of my old unit. You get me ray's permission and i'll post the metalization pictures...