Welcome to the "Banned from Head-fi" club 909!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhd812

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not wearing pants.

Lovely dress, sweetheart.

Since this seems to be the welcome thread, hello from an all around noob. I don't own an amplifier and my best phones is a SR60. I joined Head-fi a week or two ago but I found that place annoyingly full of "me too" and "I heard it was good" people and aerius pointed me here. If anyone notices the OT forum at Head-fi, I've been stirring up some feathers in a few of the threads (but I've been helpful as well) and it's been pretty fun. 909 knows of one of those threads and it's nice to see he's here.

I've been reading up some stuff here however old they are and it's been pretty enlightening.

I'll probably be in the DIY section the most as I want to build my own amplifiers and cables however much of a noob I am at it (as in I don't even have the tools). Well, I once did try to solder a radio together in high school but I don't think that counts.

Heh heh heh, it's always hilarious to see immtbiker and the other mods get owned and made to look like retarded tools. On a sidenote, it's pretty true what Mike said a while back, once you get used to SD.net debating, you can ruin almost everyone at most other forums.

On another sidenote, are you aware of the headphone fetish site?

And finally, welcome to head-case!

the usps topic?

Hi Monk. Yea, it was ridiculously stupid as well. I can't believe we actually argued about the price of a postage stamp, lol.

Heh heh heh, it's always hilarious to see immtbiker and the other mods get owned and made to look like retarded tools. On a sidenote, it's pretty true what Mike said a while back, once you get used to SD.net debating, you can ruin almost everyone at most other forums.
Yes, it's never going to escape me and if you noticed my posts at SD.net, I never really debated there in the first place! Well then again, I don't think you did much either.

On another sidenote, are you aware of the headphone fetish site?
I saw that posted on head-fi a couple days ago. Yummy!

Thank you both, aerius and ojnihs.