Headphone suggestion?

Colin345

I'm looking for some good, cool looking over-ear headphones to get. I'm currently looking at these, because of how they look, they seem to be pretty good, and the cords are pretty sick:

Amazon.com: V-MODA Cross-fade LP Over-Ear Headphones (Gunmetal Black): Electronics

Amazon.com: V-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Over-the-Ear Headphones (Rouge): Electronics

The only problem is, the reviews say that they are mostly for dance music. They're on sale, so I was wondering what opinions you had, or a comparable set for the price.

I mostly listen to music like Forever the Sickest Kids, All Time Low, Disney, Nevershoutnever, The Maine, etc.

Thanks.

Lordy, those things in the links are fucking hideous. Do you by chance like Alienware computers?

I personally like the way these look:

Amazon.com: Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 Portable Headphones, Black: Electronics

I've never heard them nor intend to, but some people seem to like em. Honestly though, if you don't absolutely need to look like a dumbass, get some IEMs like Duggeh says.

I'm looking for some good, cool looking over-ear headphones to get. I'm currently looking at these, because of how they look, they seem to be pretty good, and the cords are pretty sick:

Amazon.com: V-MODA Cross-fade LP Over-Ear Headphones (Gunmetal Black): Electronics

Amazon.com: V-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Over-the-Ear Headphones (Rouge): Electronics

The only problem is, the reviews say that they are mostly for dance music. They're on sale, so I was wondering what opinions you had, or a comparable set for the price.

I mostly listen to music like Forever the Sickest Kids, All Time Low, Disney, Nevershoutnever, The Maine, etc.

Thanks.

in my day we would call these "rad": http://www.wearefrends.com/

i'm guessing you're going to get the :basement: to pile on the avalanche you got yourself into for jibbing in uncharted back-country pow.

If you want a good closed dynamic can that's not difficult to drive and won't break after 6 weeks (or in my case, 10+ years) get these:

Sony 7506 Closed Ear Headphone MDR-7506 | BSWUSA.com

And get these to go with them:

Beyerdynamic Padded Earcushions for DT250/DT280 942704 B&H Photo

That looks good. I'll probably get those then. Thanks for the help.

Also, this is my first time actually trying to get quality headphones, the ones I'm using now are crappy drugstore headphones I got like 4 years ago.