IDE Docking Station Question

Well my good fortune with anything electrical has continued unabated with my office computer choosing to sleep with the fishes on Wednesday morning. I am pretty sure it was the motherboard that died and not the hard drives (fingers crossed). There are a couple of important files I had not gotten to backing up yet on the old computer which I need access to at some point in the next few weeks. I pulled both the hard drives out of the dead computer and was preparing to download all the files today using my Thermaltake sata docking station when I discovered to my horror :o that the HDs are not sata but most probably ide HDs and the Thermaltake model I have only supports sata.

Will this Eagle Consus HD enclosure allow me to dock my ide HDs, and copy the files off the old ide HDs to my new HD?

Eagle Consus T-Series ET-CSTSIU2-BK 3.5 Inch USB 2.0 External Serial ATA SATA & IDE Hard Drive Combo Enclosure (Retail, Black)

What say ye? Thanks for your time.