Which Cooking Are You?

luvdunhill

So, most of it turned into liquid upon cooking.  I can smell some serious vinegar, and there’s barely a cup of cooked meat in all that liquid.

I have no idea what to do with it.  I think the vinegar attacked the fat, which is probably healthy, so I may try to separate the meat from the liquid, but that might invoke the wrath of the hive mind, so if you don’t hear from me again, assume that’s what happened.

I’m going to go out and get some takeout.  If it’s my last meal, I want it to be a good one.

2 minutes ago, Augsburger said:

If you do pass from food poisoning, can I have your Molly Dooker wines?

I think that was the last of the Carnival of Love/Enchanted Path echelon.  All I’ve got left is that one Velvet Glove and a couple in the Blue Eyed Boy/Gigglepot echelon.  It’s up to my sisters, I will put you in touch with them, they get everything.

23 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

So, most of it turned into liquid upon cooking.  I can smell some serious vinegar, and there’s barely a cup of cooked meat in all that liquid.

I have no idea what to do with it.  I think the vinegar attacked the fat, which is probably healthy, so I may try to separate the meat from the liquid, but that might invoke the wrath of the hive mind, so if you don’t hear from me again, assume that’s what happened.

I’m going to go out and get some takeout.  If it’s my last meal, I want it to be a good one.

Ended up throwing it out.  Smelled nasty.  A friend of mine figured out what probably happened -- the vinegar "predigested" the food for me.  ?

(insert Jeff Goldblum "The Fly" animated gif here)

Went back to easy, still got it wrong, although it was edible this time.  Made Thai red curry beef...but I don't think Thai red curry uses coconut milk, and I did, so I ended up making something more panang-y than red curry.  It was still delicious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...