What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Another pic.... bad drinks but great music (except the second act which we were ready to boo off stage) and company! :) [ I cannot believe they don't have Pliny on tap at every bar in the city!] Tim and I had a great time Al and Claire! :D

dshCz.jpg

Edited by shellylh

Lactose intolerance?

Most ulcers are caused by H. pylori, but can be caused by other things. Stress can cause all kinds of GI symptoms.

Missed this, thanks.

Most people develop some amount of lactose intolerance as they grow older, and I guess drinking excessive quantities of milk makes it more obvious that I'm no different. Drinking milk in moderation elicits no ill effects.

I guess it is the stress, then. Definitely need to get my blood pressure tested sometime in the near future.

two tablespoons of...

car-01545-l.jpg

I've been taking that in gelcap form lately. Mostly because it was the only one that was available in the small size when I was in California -- I usually do the salmon oil gelcap from the same brand.

Mine says to keep it in a cool dry place, but explicitly not in the refridgerator -- any idea why?

Shelly, is that your first Pliny (on draught, I know you've had bottles)? I can't be jealous, I've had more than a Floridians share.

Me, after a rough and weird day, finished a bottle of Cigar City Guava Grove (nicely aged over a year), and on my second dram of Noah's Mill. The awfulness is behind me. I may feel bad when I have a temper for no reason but take extreme heat, extreme physical labor, and add a dumbass customer who assumes I'm a dumbass truck driver, and I won't feel bad for losing it a tiny bit. Like, walked out the door so I didn't have to hear this dumbass talk anymore, is all.

Goddamit and I was happy before I posted.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

i take it neat and chilled. a chaser isn't necessary. :lol:

I've been taking that in gelcap form lately. Mostly because it was the only one that was available in the small size when I was in California -- I usually do the salmon oil gelcap from the same brand.Mine says to keep it in a cool dry place, but explicitly not in the refridgerator -- any idea why?

Enteric coated gelcap for me. I'd rather not experience the taste going down, nor the lovely burps. I get Source Naturals and refrigerate mine, Can't imagine why you wouldn't want to refrigerate the things.

John, I see you are training your daughter in the ways of heavy metal, good work!

Heh. They've both done that since babyhood! I'm quite certain it means something! I'll find some pics and show you later.

Oh, and just to clarify ... Does that mean 'rock on' or is it Satan/sign of the devil?

John, I see you are training your daughter in the ways of heavy metal, good work!

Heh. They've both done that since babyhood! I'm quite certain it means something! I'll find some pics and show you later.

Oh, and just to clarify ... Does that mean 'rock on' or is it Satan/sign of the devil?

Here ya go, Colin! Baby metal.

Dreaming of Epica.

Maya%20asleep.jpg

Rock on!

anne%20and%20daniel.jpg

Edited by jvlgato

I think it's the baby equivalent of the British drinking their tea with their pinky extended -- it's just an affectation, doesn't mean anything.

Either that, or the middle fingers taste better than the outer fingers.

That is sooooo gay, Ric. ;)

Don't I know it. Pretty sure the GF thought so too. At least I didn't break into the Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry bourbon. Cringe, cringe.

Edited by blessingx