What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

A 2005 Burgundy. Château de Chamirey Mercury - one of the best Pinot Noirs I've had in my quite limited experience with that varietal. Prolly on to some beer after to prep for raffy's visit tomorrow. ;)

5121472129_fb30e32186_b.jpg

Edited by agile_one

Per the recommendation from DOTU a Bonal and Rye

2 oz Redemption Rye

1 oz Bonal

1/2 oz Cointreau

2 dashes Regan's Orange Bitters

1 dash Angostura Bitters

Orange twist garnish

be5a0fa5.jpg

Yummy and the redemption rye has a nice bite.

Drinking an RJ Rocker's Son of a Peach Wheat ale. It is like peach schnapps infused beer.

dde4684c.jpg

Founders Devil Dancer Triple IPA....WEED...not grassy/hoppy...WEEDY...I don't recall previous batches being so...well...heh...wonder how long it took them to get the seeds out...

I need to try that, sounds interesting.

Edited by manaox2

More wine tasting town square-style. Highlights were a 2010 Dobra Zemlja Milan Ruz jug blend (pepper with pepper) and an unknown year Terra D'Oro Zen Port (may have been the best that I've ever tasted though was the 12th winery of the day).

a6cd8976-d714-4958.jpg

86f7a823-f408-2d59.jpg

Hanging in the British Airways lounge in Munich waiting for our Air France flight to Atlanta operated by Delta, and wondering what I should have for breakfast...

We're also doing a lot of Grahame and Joanne impressions rather poorly to pass the time. Cheerio!

ps, beautiful B&R Jim. Glad you liked it. I sometimes drop the Cointreau a bit to make it sharper. Keep us informed of Bonal recipes you like.

Bruery trade winds, bruery mischief, rodenbach cru, pretty things field mouse's farewell, Brooklyn 1&2, six point buzz, geants gougasse tripel, de molen vuur & vlam, bourgogne de flandres, straffe, hendrik quadrupel