What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

I went to a tasting yesterday and spent the rest of the evening tracking down places to drink the He'Brew Coney Island Buffalo Trace BBA Human Blockhead Imperial Bock. Both the regular Human Blockhead and the BBA Blockhead are amazingly good beers. I brought a bottle home.

What did you think of Mischief, Raffy? I've passed up on it numerous times and was wondering if I've been making a mistake.

Honestly that's what I've been thinking too....it's not bad but at 11 bucks a pop, I can do much better in so many ways I think.

Finished the Kistler Chardonnay and now on to Kristine Ashe's Entre Nous Sauvignon Blanc, awesomely delicious!

09-Entre-Nous-Sauvignon-Blanc.JPG

Though not cheap, this Sauvignon Blanc is a tremendous value in craftmanship and quality. The winemaker Philippe Melka is the Tyll and Justine of winemaking.

Edited by Augsburger

Nice Guy Jim strikes again! I received a surprise package today with a beautiful bottle of Blackwoods Gin inside and immediately made a couple of G&Ts and sat on the porch and toasted to your good health, my friend. Cheers!

web.jpg?ver=13132025570001

Nice! I haven't opened mine, I'm trying to finish off my Old Raj, Boomsa, and Plymouth first :)