What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Since I was slacking with the Manhattan crowd yesterday I started the cocktail hours off with a nice Head-Case Manhattan

748dc6f3.jpg

The burn on this is just about perfect, even if I do say so myself.

That does look about perfect to me!

Found a place in Lincoln with a decent beer selection. Had a pint of Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale, Unibrowe Terrible, and Bouelvard Nommo Dubbel on tap. I really like the Weyerbacher Pumpkin.

bfa98a17.jpg

'08 Founders Breakfast Stout followed by '11 on tap...'08's lost some coffee flavor...

then a bottle of who knows how old Mikkeller Ris a la M'ale...hard time picking out any note of the almonds...kind of just a bland cherry ale...although, I'm sure that if it were a sour everyone would rave about it...

^^I liked it better out of the bottle then from the tap...

I'm moving on to someone else's home brew...they brewed & bottled some light/lite beer...ugh...

still nice of them to pass it along...but they passed it to one of my friends first who gave it to me...

I think all of my affairs are in order...

Decided to open up the Amrut. I think it is pretty decent but probably not worth its price. For example, I like the Laphraoig 18yr and Springbank 12yr cask better. Still very drinkable though (I did decide to splash a little water in it). Perhaps I have a tin palate though. :)

P1020081-L.jpg

Since I was slacking with the Manhattan crowd yesterday I started the cocktail hours off with a nice Head-Case Manhattan

The burn on this is just about perfect, even if I do say so myself.

Thomas Handy Manhattan.

Back at you, sirs.

1805639f-faec-8b4c.jpg

*first iPhone 4S photo. ;)

Edited by Voltron