slower forum

Knuckledragger

It's fiction dude. It's like, "what if Darth Vader had to take on Alien, who would win?" "Duh, the baddassest of them all, Darth Vader. It'd be like just one stroke of his light saber, he wouldn't even waste the mental energy to mind-choke them. In fact, he could probably take a whole army of them. And if he wanted to take a break from swinging his light saber (which really isn't that heavy), he would just mentally use the force to make them impale themselves on it. 'You don't want to live, you want to impale yourself on my..." "...penis..." "Dude. Ew." "That's what she said." "You mean the queen?" "No, dude, I was just vamping...thinking out loud...oh never mind..."

It's fiction dude. It's like, "what if Darth Vader had to take on Alien, who would win?" "Duh, the baddassest of them all, Darth Vader. It'd be like just one stroke of his light saber, he wouldn't even waste the mental energy to mind-choke them. In fact, he could probably take a whole army of them. And if he wanted to take a break from swinging his light saber (which really isn't that heavy), he would just mentally use the force to make them impale themselves on it. 'You don't want to live, you want to impale yourself on my..." "...penis..." "Dude. Ew." "That's what she said." "You mean the queen?" "No, dude, I was just vamping...thinking out loud...oh never mind..."

Actually I would rather see Darth Vader take on Hulk Hogan and The Rock at the same time, now that would be one heck of a match.

I think the Emperor would have an easier time than Vader against a whole army of aliens