slower forum

Knuckledragger

LtK72.jpg

nLRNR.jpg

qI9U7.jpg

John B. Moisant and Mademoiselle Fifi, aviators, ca. 1910

U.S. aviator John B. Moisant and his cat Mademoiselle Fifi (or Paree, depending on who you ask). Moisant, Fifi and the mechanic Albert Fileux made the first passenger flight across the English Channel on 23 August 1910.

The way I interpret the scene, she doesn't believe for a second that he'll do it. I'm actually more confused about the train -- they're halfway up a mountain, and it's snowing. "AND THE TRAIN LEAVES AT 7!" Damnit, you shouldn't rush someone when it's snowing, they could slip and fall. Unless the train is ...coming...round...the mountain...ahmahgah, I can't believe I just said that.

The way I interpret the scene, she doesn't believe for a second that he'll do it. I'm actually more confused about the train -- they're halfway up a mountain, and it's snowing. "AND THE TRAIN LEAVES AT 7!" Damnit, you shouldn't rush someone when it's snowing, they could slip and fall. Unless the train is ...coming...round...the mountain...ahmahgah, I can't believe I just said that.

Without seeing the script, I'm assuming it's more of a throw-in along the lines of the over the top "I love dogs" line from FMA that was meant to be a joke but ended up getting used anyways.