slower forum

Knuckledragger

Rude Hand Gestures of the World

rude-hand-gestures-4%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800

Five fathers

Meaning: You have five fathers, i.e., your mother is a whore

Used in: Arab countries, Caribbean

If you are looking to get yourself deported from Saudi Arabia – possibly amid a riot – you can do no better than the Five Fathers gesture. The most inflammatory hand gesture in the Arab world, this sign accuses the subject’s mother of having so many suitors that paternity is impossible to determine. To execute, point your left index finger at your right hand, while pursing all fingers of the right hand together. The insult is extreme and almost certain to provoke violence.

I'm not exactly a fan of Jewel, but this is pretty cool.

Thanks for this, Knucks. I'm not exactly a fan either, but it was really cool of her to agree to do this. The most amazing part of it all, of course, was that these people were so stupid that they weren't able to make the connection on their own! Watching Karen tear it up all night in unbelievable fashion, a true "dead ringer" of a voice, and then the REAL Jewel for some unexplained reason shows up, and they still don't get it. The power of beer...

Edited by Wmcmanus

"Have you ever fired one tank gun whilst jumping through the air whilst in a high speed pursuit?"

"Yes."

Have you ever been to where they filmed Hot Fuzz,

6231113355_1d9c1d686e_b.jpg

on Market Day,

6231635848_961efeb6a6_b.jpg

and admired the Cornish Pasties, Sausage rolls, and Bacon?

6231135899_5e8d0e2665_b.jpg

Yes. smile.png

Edited by Grahame