slower forum

Knuckledragger

Look good at your first day on the job.

thom-browne24-640x959.jpg

And here's a nice casual look for a Saturday out and about.

thom-browne29-640x959.jpg

Evenings out provide opportunity to dress up a bit. Properly trimmed pubes a must!

thom-browne21-640x959.jpg

Many more here.

Actually Tyll, depending on who his boss is, it may well be a good look. I bet you missed the built in kneepads. ;)

Have we ever talked about Gene Simmons' interview with Terry Gross on Fresh Air?

O.M.G. what an epic douche. He refused to let Fresh Air host the interview like they normally do.

But it's here for your listening displeasure.

Wow. What an ass.

gene-simmons-family-jewels-20090605023924423_640w.jpg

Wow...in the first minute you can see how much of an ass he is.

This is one of the main reasons I have never followed his show and his music. Total asshole IMHO. ;-) angel.gif

Edited by LFF

It's been fun to hear several other interviewees make references to that show over the years. Something tells me Gene still thinks the '78 Trans Am was the greatest car ever created.

If Gene doesn't burn in hell for the Fresh Air interview can I nominate fire for the below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIwWKxfu4A0

Edited by blessingx

Have we ever talked about Gene Simmons' interview with Terry Gross on Fresh Air? O.M.G. what an epic douche. He refused to let Fresh Air host the interview like they normally do. But it's here for your listening displeasure. Wow. What an ass. gene-simmons-family-jewels-20090605023924423_640w.jpg

I think that is the 'real' Gene Simmons, and what I've always found kind of fascinating is that a guy who probably does get women falling at his feet on a regular basis, can be so insecure. Textbook overcompensation. That must sound funny coming from a guy that constantly talks about his endowment on an audio forum, but the very big difference is that I know that my endowment might be a fun conversation piece, but in the big scheme of things really has very little importance or meaning. I truly believe that he thinks his sexual encounters define his life. Sad.