slower forum

Knuckledragger

Tyll, the prof was talking about evolution and how peacocks pick their mates. She asked why evolution killed black people. Prof had no clue how to answer. She asked the same question 3 or 4 more times. The video picks up from there.

And apparently she had been completely normal and nice to the professor before that day.

There's also another video where she gets tazed while they're trying to arrest her.

What's up with cops now tazing everybody.. Can't they use their force to arrest an unarmed chick or its to old school?

Is it too old school to use proper spelling, grammar and all that fancy book learnin' ?

(hmmf won't embed) Edited by Grahame

What's up with cops now tazing everybody.. Can't they use their force to arrest an unarmed chick or its to old school?

Also, you have no idea what happened inside that squad car. She could have been spitting, biting or any number of things.

Is it too old school to use proper spelling, grammar and all that fancy book learnin' ?

(hmmf won't embed)

Thanks for the correction, I always mix those up..

Also, you have no idea what happened inside that squad car. She could have been spitting, biting or any number of things.

Right but before the tazzer they got things done. It can permanently injury or kill, this wasn't a dange situation and certainly shouldn't be used on some one that is going on a psychotic break.

Edited by Spychedelic Whale

How do you know it wasn't dangerous? Before the taser they also didn't have viruses that could kill or severely affect your life in a very negative way. Every time a cop arrests someone they put themselves at risk. I'm certainly not saying they all make the best decisions in all cases, but I watched that video, and it's hardly clear what is going on from the vantage point of the camera. That girl was hysterical at best, and I beg to differ about the danger level.

How do you know it wasn't dangerous? Before the taser they also didn't have viruses that could kill or severely affect your life in a very negative way. Every time a cop arrests someone they put themselves at risk. I'm certainly not saying they all make the best decisions in all cases, but I watched that video, and it's hardly clear what is going on from the vantage point of the camera. That girl was hysterical at best, and I beg to differ about the danger level.

Not to mention she was already violent towards students and staff by the end of the first video. I can only imagine how bad she got once they were trying to arrest her. People can have surprising strength when they freak out like that; anyone remember that video of the two drugged out girls trying to run into traffic, and 5-6 people could barely hold one of them down even after she had already been injured?