slower forum

Knuckledragger

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful for them, than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong.

A year or two after giving birth, some women will say "it would be nice to have another baby".

No matter how long after, you'll never hear a guy say "I sure would like another kick in the nuts".

Case closed.

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful for them, than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong.

A year or two after giving birth, some women will say "it would be nice to have another baby".

No matter how long after, you'll never hear a guy say "I sure would like another kick in the nuts".

Case closed.

Yea, those women are stupid, huh?

And while we're at it. Reproduction, who's stupid idea was that anyway?

Yea, those women are stupid, huh?

It's just an email joke that I thought would be fun to share here; nothing to get your panties all caught up in a bunch about.

And while we're at it. Reproduction, who's stupid idea was that anyway?

Won't ever happen if you're limp, so don't worry about it.

Edited by Wmcmanus

I know, but there are limits to how inane a joke can be, before it just becomes inane.

That was your limit? In this silly thread that post is where you want to make your stand?

Having witnessed my GF going through a painkiller-less natural childbirth 16 weeks ago and she making sounds I've never come close to with kicks, root canals, broken bones in auto, biking and fork-truck accidents, medical prostate adventures, sitting through Battlefield Earth multiple times, etc... I still thought the joke was funny.

I still thought the joke was funny.

I chuckled because of the manner of expression. Rephrase the punchline in any number of ways, and I just groan, but the "I sure would like another..." line was quite well constructed because it parallels what people say about babies. Therefore, funny.

Aye, I keep a FLAC copy of the Deus Ex OST stashed away for just that reason. Deus Ex, Fallout, Frozen Synapse and Bastion are my four favorite video game soundtracks ...ever.

D3lON.gif

z7BPV.jpg

On the day John Lennon was killed by Mark David Chapman were photographed together. This picture was taken earlier in the day while Lennon was signing Chapman's copy of "Double Fantasy.

Where is that copy now?

CUq4G.jpg

aEx3B.jpg

Mike Wallace has since come to regret his participation in this broadcast, blaming the anti-gay therapists for spreading misinformation about gay people. Wallace repented in an interview many years later:

“Well, I said it. That is — God help us — what our understanding of the homosexual lifestyle was a mere twenty-five years ago because nobody was out of the closet and because that’s what we heard from doctors–that’s what Socarides told us, it was a matter of shame.”

http://www.lgbtqnati...he-homosexuals/

________

Not as a rebuttal, but also posted on the subject today and a well argued position (for those who give the Bible weight on the subject - I do not).

It's a shame Walter Martin is no longer alive. He could show him from a scholarly and biblical point of view that his entire argument is invalid.

There was a 4 part series on YouTube with Walter debating 4 other people on this topic. I would post it but I think the resulting action would burn the thread down.