slower forum

Knuckledragger

Sup heads? No time for funny pictures, because I'm DJing. Tune in here: http://aspectradio.c...-live-streaming

Sweet, hopefully you are still DJing -- this may be the first time I caught it in time. Listening now.

Knucks, you should have a thread to post when you are DJing online so that people will be more likely to notice in time. Just a thought.

Knucks, you should have a thread to post when you are DJing online so that people will be more likely to notice in time. Just a thought.

I'm with the smart guy.

Enjoying it now.

The music is really good, but your dancing is only so-so.

Edited by Tyll Hertsens
  • Like 1

What right thing did they do?

They came forward with it and reported it and took the fall, rather than hiding back in the shadows like all of the rest of the banks are doing so that their bad acts will get buried in the mix of news of wrongdoings of others.

"More than a dozen other banks are also being probed as part of the rate rigging investigation and many are expected to be fined, but for now Barclays is standing alone in the centre of the latest storm over standards in investment banking."

http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2012/07/06/barclays-first-mover-disadvantage/

Edited by Wmcmanus

They came forward with it and reported it and took the fall, rather than hiding back in the shadows like all of the rest of the banks are doing so that their bad acts will get buried in the mix of news of wrongdoings of others.

"More than a dozen other banks are also being probed as part of the rate rigging investigation and many are expected to be fined, but for now Barclays is standing alone in the centre of the latest storm over standards in investment banking."

http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2012/07/06/barclays-first-mover-disadvantage/disadvantag]

It have never read anything saying they came forward on anything and searching around a bit I didn't find anything now. They got caught and settled first (because the evidence was overwhelming) which is pretty different in my book.

It have never read anything saying they came forward on anything and searching around a bit I didn't find anything now. They got caught and settled first (because the evidence was overwhelming) which is pretty different in my book.

Don't you know that bankers who confess to their crimes get a free house once they are out of prison?

I can't decide of WC Olo Garb is demented mad genius, or demented mad schizophrenic diagnosably needs medication -- I submit the entire video, but for those of you who don't have the patience to watch the whole thing (presumably those of us who are either ( a ) fascinated by dementia, or ( b ) really into synthesizers -- this is, after all, a 30 minute [!] synthesizer demo), check out the sequence from 9:23 to 11:13:

EDIT: Srsly, WTF?!?