slower forum

Knuckledragger

I have little choice but to share this here. PLENTY NSFW.

This is a truly surreal track from South African Rave-Rap crew "Die Antwoord" (The Answer). It features a Xhosa rapper, and takes a stand against unlicensed circumcision.

South Africa is a completely different planet. Look at these guys' other tracks, it's just wholly divorced from the entirety of my experience. The whole thing might be a sendup, but even so...

As someone who teaches band saw safety, I can safely say that scared the shit out of me to watch. He basically broke every safety rule there is and I kind of expected him to not so magically disappear a finger or two.

No kidding! There were more than a few points in that video that I was certain he was going to lose a finger or two.

I have little choice but to share this here. PLENTY NSFW.

<<snip>>

This is a truly surreal track from South African Rave-Rap crew "Die Antwoord" (The Answer). It features a Xhosa rapper, and takes a stand against unlicensed circumcision.

South Africa is a completely different planet. Look at these guys' other tracks, it's just wholly divorced from the entirety of my experience. The whole thing might be a sendup, but even so...

"Evil Boy"...............Boggles the mind! That is some really weird sh*t.

As someone who teaches band saw safety, I can safely say that scared the shit out of me to watch. He basically broke every safety rule there is and I kind of expected him to not so magically disappear a finger or two.

Yeah, I've never even used a bandsaw and it was still obvious he was being frighteningly cavalier about it. :o