What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

Gotta say 45s (because Ric asked me to, but not because it is true).  I have a ton of the 45s and will enjoy them, but I also signed up for the 33RPM series and can't decide whether I should just stop the 45s or what.  Not clear that they are doing all the same titles for both series...

Yusuf: The Wind... funny how he's wearing a Cat Stevens t-shirt and sounds suspiciously like him!  For all of his weirdness, he sure hasn't lost his voice.  Miss this guy, and what he could have produced these past 30 years or so.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/4071

Well said, Wayne.....such a talent.....

Me: found a bootleg of Heather Nova from Amsterdam 1994, nice soundboard recording, and wonderful performance.  She compliments the country because she found out they had a sunflower on their currency  ;D

post-1526-0-27682400-1397131883.jpg    post-1526-0-73726400-1397131894.jpg

The Necks - Open

../

1380631852_front.jpg

../

A really good experimental sort of jazz outfit. Australian persons. It's almost ambient, this record. Lots of dispersed cymbals, bass guitar and piano. Really long tracks that build. I dig them a lot. 

../