What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

24 / 192 isn"t enough for you, then? :)

OMG.  lol  

I have JazzRadio.com on today at work.  Currently, What Child is This? (Greensleeves) is on.  Like those two titles would ever appear with something different.  I mean, would you ever see "What Child is This (Silver Bells)"  or "Winter Wonderland (Greensleeves)"?  

• Like 1

The Necks - Piano Bass Drums

Piano+Bass+Drums+cover.jpg

There's only one track on this release ("Unheard") and it's about 53 minutes long.

Highly recommended. Especially if you have high end Stax gear (which I don't, but I've got mid-end Stax gear and I can only imagine how good this atmospheric, moody bit might be with the higher end offerings).

An Australian band ... have no idea where you might buy records/CD's ... hard to come by ... but there are files out there.

They have quite a few releases out there but this is one of the best ... 

Edited by s1rrah
  • Like 1

Sounds like my cup of tea!  Will investigate...

Me:  Cartographer, A Sea of Sunshine on progstreaming -- really good post-rock

Def do the work to find, The Necks, "Unheard" ... it's totally worth the work. And thanks for that, above ... checking it out now .... 

If anyone has missed the free (mostly) 24/192 downloads from Linn, all 24 days worth are available as a single download today.  4G of free hires music. 

Matt Stevens -- unholy carp -- proggers, descend on this!  Instrumental, well produced, and...lossless until the 31st.  Due to VAT restrictions, he's dropping bandcamp before the 1st.  I'm probably getting everything.  It's just superb production, fantastic music-writing, and virtuoistic musicianship. 

Dusty - where?  thx!

Also - somewhere...somewhere (i thought it was here) someone mentioned a download of The Yes Album which was mixed by some person who made a clean and really cool version of it.  Sure, I searched the forum for the word Yes, and got back like a million posts.  

Anyway, if anyone knows where this is, I would sure love to go get it.  Thanks!