What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

^^^ OK, not TALL hair metal, but certainly pretty long...and I like them.......

Another lovely chanteuse for me, and another one where I wonder why I don't listen more often.  Heidi berry - Love.

She is quite musical and lyrical.  Voice range is limited, but unique and she uses it wonderfully.  Different music styles, but she muses to me as mellow beauty in the same way that London Grammar does.

post-1526-0-35971600-1431109981_thumb.jp

• Like 2

a0291185848_10.jpg

Arstidir (see above for indigenous spelling), Hvel -- this is superb!  Proggy acoustic -- obviously not native English speakers, but it gives it a quaintness that I quite like.  The musicianship and production values are fantastic.  RIYL mellower Sigur Ros, acoustic Alan Parsons Project.  Going to have to pick up the vinyl of this, I think.

I really like this

• Like 1

Yeezh.  I never have those kind of days.  I don't even know what that means.

Me:  Yes, Close to the Edge, Blu-Ray (up next:  The Yes Album, then can't decide whether or not to switch to SRV or Foreignor...probably Foreignor, SRV requires a tad more attention -- and perhaps solemnity/praise/worship/&c. than I'm divulging at the mo').