What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

24 minutes ago, Sechtdamon said:

Thanks for letting me know, even unintentionally. I'm buying and downloading the album. And I cannot agree more what you said about listening to them.

I ended up playing it twice through... for me this is unquestionably the best album they've made. And it was pretty well recorded to boot, demo-worthy for a metal album I'd say.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aura said:

I ended up playing it twice through... for me this is unquestionably the best album they've made. And it was pretty well recorded to boot, demo-worthy for a metal album I'd say.

Heck! You are not helping me sir! I'm downloading it with shitty hotel Wireless... And me have to sleep in half an hour to get 6-7 hours sleep before work, have to being at work till tomorrow 6pm makes things worse. Not that I have a bad job, I have a great one, but...

I'm petting myself and keep saying "patience, child" to myself now. :)

Come To My Garden. This album should have been a big hit. Track #1 Les Fleurs is particularly good.

I think Minnie just didn't want to be pigeon holed into one genre (R&B), at a time when record companies didn't know how to promote an artist that spanned multiple genres.

41XY6YDXZXL.jpg

Jeffy, is it even possible not to like P-Funk? I can still see my Mom cringe, every time I played Flashlight on my stereo.

Oh, your mom thought they were saying "fleshlight." I believe she had a glimpse of the future and was appalled at how much she was going to spend in batteries.

**BRENT**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

Oh, right. You have the prototype with a hand crank... Kinda defeats the purpose, though.

**BRENT**

They're all "hand cranked", and yes I own one. I'll be more than happy to pay for one for you. Luckily they have a 'Build your own' feature. That'll definitely come in handy for you, as they have one that looks just like Colin's butt, and an extra tight model, for those with a more compact endowment...

https://us.fleshlight.com/pages/product-builder

Let me know when to process payment for you.

• Like 1