What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

I discovered this nice varietous sampler of old psychedelic and the like music called, The Last Daze of the Underground

61H8BJGFZsL.jpg

There's a lot of really great songs on here, interspersed with some weird shit.  On top of that, at least one of the acts, Kava Kava, is still active, and I'm loving their newer stuff as well as the older songs:

The Philadelphia Experiment

According to Wikipedia:

The Philadelphia Experiment is the self-titled album resulting from a collaborative project including Uri Caine (keyboards), Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson (drums) and Christian McBride (bass). Guest musicians include Pat Martino (electric guitar), Jon Swana (trumpet) and Larry Gold (cello and arrangement).

s3BmmSa.jpg

:dance:

• Like 2

Voivod Binge to celebrate their recent "Visionary" award at the Progressive Music Awards, specifically the 2nd through 7th albums:

Rrröööaaarrr
Killing Technology
Dimension Hatröss
Nothingface
Angel Rat
The Outer Limits

Yeah, there's no way I'm listening to all of that tonight...but I'll keep it loaded in Tidal for as long as I can...

Marvin Gaye – Let's Get It On (I tried to find Mobile Fidelity's version of What's Going On but it's out of print and going for relatively high prices. The Japanese SHM-SACD is also out of print and barely available but it is SACD-only rather than a hybrid disc like the Mo-Fi)

kMyeCd6.jpg

• Like 1