What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

On 10/7/2019 at 7:31 PM, TMoney said:

Chromatics - Kill for Love

320x320.jpg

Glad you posted this – I remember their performance in Twin Peaks: The Return and I never got around to checking them out.

Monster Rally – Return to Paradise

a3956364934_10.jpg

Edited by HiWire
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Voltron said:

Listened to more Ginger Baker jazz (Coward of the County and Why?) and Cream(all) today.

I just downloaded the Fela Kuti live album with Ginger Baker, hope to listen soon.....too many social things planned by the wife, it's tough trying to be a reclusive social hermit! ?

• Like 2

"Whoopie Cat breaks barriers of musical nuances by molding together the characteristics of progressive rock and heavy blues; married with heart wrenching vocals. They infuse soulful lyrics with rich melodious vocal harmonies to create a warm and melancholic atmosphere that will captivate and consume the listener."

Exemplified in this one, beautiful song.  It's got kind of a gospel-ly bent to it.

https://whoopiecat.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-youll-stay

• Like 1

Yes, I also think that Marr is a genius even though his head goes too far. Morrisey is also … but he goes as a "divo" and I don´t like much. 

Anyway, I stay with The Cure. Robert Smith has known how to adapt to the times and different styles, let's say he has evolved.

• Like 1