What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

2 hours ago, skullguise said:

Haven't slept well the last couple, and limited meetings today.  So while working from home, and no one else in the house, have been listening to some interesting wake-me-the-fuck-up music.

Converge/Chelsea Wolfe - Bloodmoon: I

Converge and Chelsea Wolfe Announce New Album Bloodmoon: I, Share New Song:  Listen | Pitchfork

Listening to this now, this might be my favourite album from either artist individually, and I am a fan of both.  I mean, I am literally giggling in how great it is.

And apparently there was a blood moon last night.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 11:56 AM, Dusty Chalk said:

Listening to this now, this might be my favourite album from either artist individually, and I am a fan of both.  I mean, I am literally giggling in how great it is.

And apparently there was a blood moon last night.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:57 AM, skullguise said:

Haven't slept well the last couple, and limited meetings today.  So while working from home, and no one else in the house, have been listening to some interesting wake-me-the-fuck-up music.

Converge/Chelsea Wolfe - Bloodmoon: I

Converge and Chelsea Wolfe Announce New Album Bloodmoon: I, Share New Song:  Listen | Pitchfork

It’s fantastic. Really exited to listen to it more. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, n_maher said:

@Voltron - This is crazy.  I literally listened to Morphine Thursday night for the first time in probably 5 or more years. 

That's funny Nate. I was in Boston when they were first playing and I wish I could remember where we saw them. The Paradise? Middle East Cafe? Mark Sandman died way too young, but I see they named a little square for him in front of the Middle East. That's cool 

• Like 2