What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

8 hours ago, mikeymad said:

Live From the Ryman And More

Live From the Ryman And More
Sheryl Crow

https://album.link/i/1568134877

One of the fun things that happened early in the pandemic was I got to run a little corp virtual concert with her. She was pretty much outside my radar until then and I have to say she seems like a decent person and a beautiful voice. I'll also say sheltering in place, so having her kids be crew/tech support, has its ah downsides. Well, most of the songs were heard anyway. 😜

sheryl-crow-sons-wyatt-crow-levi-crow-disney.thumb.jpg.0ebbfb5778456fc439d1eeb7855eddb8.jpg

• Like 9

Yes, I have shameful tastes. That being said, I'm enjoying these pop punk albums. Keep 'em coming!

The sign of a solid album to me is if, after playing it, I want to throw it in to my regular rotation for a while. This one is a nice surprise.

1000x1000bb.webp

Edited by TMoney
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Dusty does not hate jazz.  Happy (belated) International Jazz Day, fans of the genre!  I'm listening to this right now:

My girl, Hiromi, will be on there later.

hiromi-virtuoso.gif

I'm listening to it right now, there's the permanent link for those who couldn't catch it live

Hiromi was great. Linda May Han Oh is the epitome of cool in this video. Thanks for sharing this, Dusty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (Deluxe Edition)

The demo versions of the songs on this deluxe edition are fun, but I'm loving the live tracks from the Tusk Tour in '79 and '80 the most. These polished studio gems sound a little rougher and a little livelier in a concert setting.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/tusk-deluxe-edition/1052398476

1000x1000bb.webp

Edited by TMoney
  • Like 4