And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Spinning class 6AM, work (the usual) but with my A5s in my office! These things are such an improvement over the A2s, I need to thank the guy who broke them. It was a good day. BTW, if any of you DIY types wants the A2s, they're yours for the price of shipping and a cup of coffee when you see me next.

Spinning class 6AM, work (the usual) but with my A5s in my office! These things are such an improvement over the A2s, I need to thank the guy who broke them. It was a good day. BTW, if any of you DIY types wants the A2s, they're yours for the price of shipping and a cup of coffee when you see me next.

I also like my A5 more than my A2, and bought the A5 demo pair at RMAF. But I find that with the A2 on the desktop wedge-stands don't sound too bad out of a nice source. The difference is fairly noticeable, but the A2 on a set of stands don't suck at all to me. So, I still use the A2 on my small computer desk, while the A5 are connected to an airport express in the pool table room.

I'd bet someone willing to fix the A2 will be happy with them.

Thanks, Shelly.

Hey Vicki,

Whats wrong with them? I wouldnt mind taking a stab at fixing them :)

<vicki>they don't work</vicki>

Jin, they're yours. PM me your address and I'll get them out sometime in the next week. Dan has diagnosed the problem correctly, but I'll give you a little background.

First of all, Phil Collins is to blame, so it's hard to tell what can be done. I had invited the owner of a local business in to speak to the patients and he asked to play a friggin' Phil Collins song as some motivational something or another at the start of his speaking thing. I set up the A2s for him in my group room, test everything out, and it's all working just fine with my music. I leave, go about my biz, he does his thing, and at the end someone moved the speakers back to my office. I think "how nice." I plug them in and they start thump thump thumping horridly. Mind you, they are completely turned off, but just plugging in the plug does that. I have no idea what's wrong with them, but they don't work no more.

"Separate Lives" -- it is the worst of the 80's ballads -- pure evil...quite possibly more evil than Creed:

Oh. I remember that. Ouch. Thanks for the painful memory. Hardly the same guy!

Didn't Creed guy do Christian hard rock, singing in the name of god,then challenge some other rock singer to kick his ass in a boxing match for talking smack?

Bonuses sort of announced today. Company did well (but we're pretty small time so that's relative). Problem is that the formula by which individual bonuses are determined are based on company wide peer review of your department. In other words, not individually merit based. And we all know how everyone loves the law department. :palm: