And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Ive changed the hard drive in my ipod classic a few times. Never had any problems doing it. And $179 seems like a good deal. But it seems like you can get a refurb ipod for $210 without trading your old one in.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC297LL/A?afid=p210|pgbr&cid=AOS-US-SHOP-Pricegrabber

become-one-with-the-bush.gif

graduating late feels bad man

its not actually graduating late, but just not graduating early :P

non-related, I THINK I LOST MY TRIPLE FIS. AKJFLKASJGLKJAGLKAJGKSAJGLAJGALKSJGA

Edited by jinp6301

Yeah, that was my reasoning -- for $30 more and the cost of a hard drive, I could try it, and then I would have 3 iPods. Or I could go all out and get a ridiculously huge SSD drive, since it's the older, fatter model. That would be fun -- a tricked out iPod classic. Or for $70 more I could just get a new one and have "Dusty Chalk" laser engraved on it.

EDIT: I can even break it up -- buy the replacement iPod now, get the hard drive for the other one later.

Got great news today, no surgery for hubby!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

He has been doing really well. His white blood cell count was 9200 today (vs 17000 when he came in on Sunday night) which is in the normal range (although at the high end). He was allowed to have a liquid diet today and should be allowed real food tomorrow. They estimate that he will be able to go home Saturday morning (but might let him go home tomorrow afternoon). He also feeling really good.

Just thought I would update everyone.

Got great news today, no surgery for hubby!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

He has been doing really well. His white blood cell count was 9200 today (vs 17000 when he came in on Sunday night) which is in the normal range (although at the high end). He was allowed to have a liquid diet today and should be allowed real food tomorrow. They estimate that he will be able to go home Saturday morning (but might let him go home tomorrow afternoon). He also feeling really good.

Just thought I would update everyone.

Shelly, that is great, great news. After he gets the all clear to eat normally, fiber fiber and moar fiber!