And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Sat on route 95 today....literally. We were stopped in traffic due to an accident on Rt 95 south in New York. No traffic northbound side as well. People started shutting off their cars, getting out, stretching, chatting with each other....

And then folks started standing/sitting/lying on the northbound side and getting pictures.

This is my son doing the "Highway Luge." :)

andrew_95.JPG

Last night, paid $16 (what I had on me) to a junkie crack head on a bicycle to push my car out of the busy intersection where it up and died last night. :(

Called AAA, towed the car to my house, picked up the second car, went to party, and had a great time. :)

That you have a life and are committed to your work will appeal to him if he's the 'worth it' type.

This.

Revolution Brewing had really good beer and food, imho. But LOUD! Some acoustic tiling would be nice.

Great to see Mike and Deb, as always. Missed you, Bryan and Ryan!

Way to make lemonade, Vicki! :)

Drove back from NJ today, left Glen Rock (Bergen County) at 2:15, stuck in some traffic around Tappan Zee bridge. Made one rest stop for 10-15 minutes, dropped my niece off near Harvard in Cambridge, and was back home near the NH line by 7:00. My wife said she was glad she wasn't paying attention to my flyin...uhhmm....driving.

Last night, paid $16 (what I had on me) to a junkie crack head on a bicycle to push my car out of the busy intersection where it up and died last night. :(

Called AAA, towed the car to my house, picked up the second car, went to party, and had a great time. :)

Vicki, when your life becokes a film, I want Tarantino to direct, and Uma Thurman to star.

Yeah, I'd buy a ticket to that.

after 2 exceptionally shitty days, i decided to burn through a hundred bucks playing poker. figured it might provide a change of scenery. mostly just wanted to get my head away from life and feel a little jolt of adrenaline. poker has a way of giving that to me. makes me feel alive, even if for just a few minutes.

12:43pm - sat down at a 1-2 with $100.

around 3pm - got up from the 1-2 with $1591 which is unheard of for such a low limit table.

around 3pm - saw a few people at a 2-5 i used to play with a very long time ago. figured i could stay for another hour. not like i had anything else to do.

9:21pm - walked away with $5800 after a $100 tip to the dealer.

massive headache right now but at least i dont have to work in the summer anymore and can maybe buy a nice lens for the nex 5 without feeling guilty.

still in a shitty mood but whatever. bank account looks a little prettier.

Edited by crappyjones123