And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Vicki, sorry to hear about your car and what Gene said.

Cj, sorry about the girl (didn't go back far enough to see what happened but everyone else is saying something so...) and nice job at poker.

Just learned that my daughter got an internship with Debbie Wasserman Schultz in D.C., my favorite member of Congress.

Just learned that my daughter got an internship with Debbie Wasserman Schultz in D.C., my favorite member of Congress.

Congrats to your daughter.

Well if you come up to drop her off we should meet up for dinner if you like. I haven't seen any headphone friends in way too long.

Edited by Dreadhead

Congrats Bryan!

I just found out that I can't renew my Philippine passport via mail anymore....I have to go to an actual consulate in person and the one in Miami doesn't do passports and visas. Only options are DC, San Francisco, LA or NYC. FUCK ME!!!!

Road/plane trip to any one of these cities gang? I ideally need to put my renewal in around early June to avoid a period of not having a valid passport.

Awesome, Bryan! Congrats!

raffy, that totally blows.

Edit: Say, isn't Bryan going to NYC to celebrate his graduation? How about combining that into a celebrate graduation/get raffy's passport meet? :)

Edited by jvlgato

I've looked thoroughly and it seems like in person renewal is my only option for my passport. I still am having trouble believing it as it is such a pain in the ass. I have emailed the consulate to confirm before I booked flights, etc.

I'm leaning towards San Francisco as I have family there and I know some of y'all who live there too. I'll probably have a free place to crash at (my aunt's place) which is a big plus.

Still not happy with this whole "In Person" renewal deal....what a bunch of bullshit :palm:

Good News!

My wife was one of 5 teachers called back for the 2011/12 school year. No idea what she will be teaching, but at least she is employed. We can only hope those who are laid off are called back as well.

At least we'll have breathing room for one more year.