And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Raffy, maybe it's time to consider US citizenship. Do you qualify yet?

Yes I qualify but you have to have a foreign passport that is valid for 6 or more months to be able to apply. So I will have to renew my passport and then go for US citizenship if I wish to.

Spent the last 3 hours installing WIndows 7 on MBP using Boot Camp - I had forgotten how long it takes to install an OS from scratch. Now trying to figure out why my wife's laptop has started randomly freezing few minutes after starting.

Have you considered using Parallels instead of boot camp? I use boot camp on my older MBP but we use Parallels in the 5 iMacs we recently bought for the office and it works great. I won't use boot camp on my next mac.

Have you considered using Parallels instead of boot camp? I use boot camp on my older MBP but we use Parallels in the 5 iMacs we recently bought for the office and it works great. I won't use boot camp on my next mac.

I thought about Parallels but only thing I really will be using the Windows is to run couple of games, so I stuck with boot camp.

Congrats to Brittnie/Mike, Bryan and Al! Wonderful news all around!

As for me, due to my car being at the shop and their driver having to pick me up at work at 3PM to take me to it, I decided to take the last two hours off and get home early. Feel like an excited little kid skipping school. Congrats to me!

Met up with David Berning today to look over my recently acquired EA-230 (thank you Craigslist). Apparently, it's #8 of 10 pre-production units built in 1980. Not much of a looker, but David gave it a clean bill of health and was pretty enthusiastic about the Westinghouse 6JN6's. Pardon the grainy iPod picture.

post-1859-0-79279500-1305160013_thumb.jp