And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

At work :angry: trying to help figure out why our reporting servers and DB servers aren't talking with each other well all the time. Have a vendor on the hook to help, but they've sent uis what we already saw for possible fixes. Now I wait while our Op's group looks into them.

Great news from many a folk otherwise, always happy to see good stuff here!!! Congrats to all, from places to rent, to new spouses, to bikes :)

I had both kids home alone this afternoon while my wife went to the movies. Everything went and continues to go pretty well. Just having dinner with Lily right now while Andrew is asleep in his pack and play.
Here's to hoping she sees a good one -- there's some crap out there right now. Or at least she enjoys it, don't tell her I said said that if she enjoyed the movie.

And nice of you to babysit. I know, I know, you love spending time with your kids -- I'm sure your wife still appreciates it.

Congrats to ken and dbk!

Jacob, I had a rod with eight screws from knee to ankle removed for same reason as you a couple years after it was first put in. It was a fast, easy deal, and only had to wear a cast (they have other options now, but this was back in the early 80s) until they took the staples out. It felt sooooo much better after.

Damn, Jacob. Sorry 'bout your leg and also your bedbug psychosis.

I know that when I was in med school, whenever I saw a case of any kind of skin parasite in a patient, I felt itchy and vigilant for the rest of the day. Eew. Part of the reason I became a shrink.