And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Some random dog (we think it's a Jack Russell terrier with possible other mix) decided to live here yesterday. We were hoping it would just go back to wherever it came from last night but it didn't. Asked around a bunch of houses in the neighborhood, no one knew anything about it. What should we do?

Edit: Yes we have been giving it food and water. No there are no tags on the collar.

Edited by mypasswordis

Glad to know you're fine and covered Guillaume. Take care.

Glad you're Ok. Just make sure you give yourself plenty of time before signing off on anything, insurance-wise, as it relates to your injuries.

^ This. Been there.

Justin, nice on the dog rescue. You get bonus karma points for taking in strays.

Glad to hear that the dog made it back safely and I wish you a speedy recovery GPH.

I am currently listening to my HD 800s from my GS-X with my DAC2 sourced by my Squeezebox Touch. I have not done this for any length of time for probably a year. I'm still where I was, I don't want or need anything else. This does everything I want and is as close enough to perfection for me.

I spent the day at the friendly confines in sweltering heat watching the two worst teams in the National League battle into extra innings. Was a good game, actually -- 10th inning walkoff.

post-1055-0-53926700-1311555007_thumb.jp

post-1055-0-49146100-1311555016_thumb.jp

If you are a Cubs fan then it is good to go see them when they are playing the `stros.

Thanks for the wishes guys (except Dan), I'm already feeling quite well. Tomorrow is insurance call day and I need to bring the car to the garage to see what can be done. It's a 1998 Camry, so I figure the cost of repair will be higher than the value of the car. I'll have to see with my insurance company how it works.