And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Best wishes, Scott. Hopefully your brother shows up soon.

Thank you. He is OK, he had a knee injury and whiplash, but nothing too serious now and has painkillers. He walked home from an emergency health clinic.

I went to the dentist today for the first time in too long. Went surprisingly well, today was a better day. This thread has been too dreary lately already, I really don't mean to add to it!

OK. Cheery post.

Went to a bar association luncheon that featured the novelist Michael Connelly being interviewed by Jonathon King (another great mystery writer and former co-worker) It was a chance to feel decent about this profession for a couple hours.

The backstory is that our attorney is the president of the local bar assoc. She works out of her car, like Connelly's Lincoln Lawyer. Bonnie and I had introduced her to Michael's books and then to Michael. She somehow talked him into doing this lawyer lunch gig.

The world does need more proctologists...

But that wouldn't require you to switch careers again! :P

Have you even seen half the things people shove in their holes? A totem pole dildo would be far from dreary.

My wife just went to her med school reunion a few weeks ago, and the conversation apparently turned to this very topic, things seen when they were students. No totem poles, but yes to the gerbils, light bulbs, and the best ... 'hey, what is that buzzing, vibrating sound? Ah, I see...'

My wife just went to her med school reunion a few weeks ago, and the conversation apparently turned to this very topic, things seen when they were students. No totem poles, but yes to the gerbils, light bulbs, and the best ... 'hey, what is that buzzing, vibrating sound? Ah, I see...'

http://www.well.com/~cynsa/newbutt.html

Wow, a whole web site dedicated to the topic! How 'bout that? And the authors from 'Surgery Magazine' are from Madison, WI, which is where Anne went to school. I'll have to ask her if she knew them.

Ooh, wooden ax handle looks rough. Frozen pig's tail, Whip handle, Curling iron, Knife Sharpener, Ice pick. Ouch.