And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

x2, on everything here. if they won't give you enough meds after pleading, try screaming really loud. i saw that on House, i think, so it'll probably work.

My wife told me she learned in a psychology class she took in college that screaming improves pain tolerance. They had two groups of people put their hands in ice water for as long as they could tolerate. One group was told to be quiet and hold it in, the other was to scream bloody murder. The scream bloody murder group could tolerate the ice water for much longer.

So, scream bloody murder, Shelly! And good luck!

Edited by jvlgato

Good thoughts are heading your way Shelly. Hoping for successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Ditto, except instead of hoping I am certain all will be well because if yours doesn't play out well then I ain't gettin' my surgery! wink.png It is great that you set up your A/V cave for recovery time, so relax and enjoy it as much as possible.

And w00t! to Antonio for his imminent entry into Team Best Headphone in the World!

Edited by Voltron