And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Fitz your dad's MGB should a very nice looking car. I had mine while I lived in Puerto Rico during my senior year in HS, as you can imagine I had a blast with it and since at the time we were all thiner I had 6 in the car! Boy a lot of fun was had in the car even if at times setting up the dual carbs and dealing with two 6 volt batteries was a pain.

I did hate having to remove the spoke wheels to clean and lubricate the splines. Quite often due to the corrosive effects of driving by and on the beach. Wish I had pictures ...

Boarded my plane to LA. Cheap ass Unitedental switched from one of the new 757s with the pod first class seats to this old beater that appears dirty enough that I will need shots when I get to LA. It has freakin ceiling mounted TVs!! I might as well be taking Greyhound. :)

I am done with Unitedental.

Edited by VPI
  • Like 1

Boarded my plane to LA. Cheap ass Unitedental switched from one of the new 757s with the pod first class seats to this old beater that appears dirty enough that I will need shots when I get to LA. It has freakin ceiling mounted TVs!! I might as well be taking Greyhound. smile.png

I am done with Unitedental.

Sounds like the planes I took to and from Maui on United. I hate United. I now hate Continental for merging with United. Did I mention I hate United.

Could be drinking with the kids (see Arete death match)... instead, I got to change out a control arm on my son's car... and do the brakes. Fun fun facepalm.png

Oh well, saved about $800... dealership service department needs to let me know what drugs they're on... I want some.

Edited by Pars