And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

"Our friend Arnold Kim of MacRumors has verified that the iPhone 4 contains 512 MB of RAM, up from 256 MB in the current iPhone 3GS and the iPad. It turns out that Apple mentioned this during a session with developers at last week’s Worldwide Developers Conference. The session (#147) is downloadable for free for registered Apple developers.

512 MB of RAM would explain why the new iMovie app only works on the iPhone 4. It would also suggest that multitasking (coming with iOS 4) and general usability will be much smoother on an iPhone 4 compared to Apple’s other mobile offerings."

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/06/iphone-4-ram/

I'm with Shelly, the iPad 1 is painfully slow.

**BRENT**

Good deal Miguel! Did you use a random orbiter to polish or did you just apply by hand?

Hi Raffy, I did the easy way … had it done by a local hand carwash place about 1 mile from my apartment. Yes I was lazy but swmbo is happy. grin.gif

Edit: The removal of the polish and then later the wax were done by hand.

Edited by mrarroyo

Nice shelves!

My main complaint is the checkboard scrolling with Safari. Is that any better on the ipad2. Maybe I need to look into a new browser.

Edit: Not sure when I last updated the ipad, maybe I should check for an update.

I don't see checkerboard scrolling on my iPad1 with either Safari or Perfect Web Browser. But both crash often, and there's a fair amount of pauses while loading. Also, looking through the calendar and contact list has a lot of pauses.