And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Awesome Shelly and welcome home. Nice marathon for the plane ride.

We got a suite at the Giants game to celebrate my dad's 90th birthday. It was a great success and the Giants kicked ass on the Rangers so that made it even more perfect. grin.gif Oh, I forgot to mention that this is just weeks after my dad had a stroke and then was hospitalized again with blood clots up and down his legs. Nice recovery!

web.jpg?ver=13392897900001

web.jpg?ver=13392909620001

Edited by Voltron

Also see some of his son in that face. Looks like a nice birthday and great recovery.

Nice marathon Shelly. What airline shows The Godfather series??? Best I've ever seen are Dolly Pardon and Garfield marathons on planes. Not quite the same!

Edited by blessingx

Happy Birthday to Mr B! He's looking great. I'm glad he overcame so quickly the stroke :D

Welcome Shelly!

Getting ready for a intense sports afternoon-evening. Starting at 15:00 the Nadal vs Djokovic Roland Garros finals. Then at 18:00 the debut of the Spanish Soccer Team vs Italy in the EuroCup, and at 20:00 the F1 Montreal Grand Prix. Too much exercise for my blood, not sure I'll survive ;D

Also see some of his son in that face. Looks like a nice birthday and great recovery.

Nice marathon Shelly. What airline shows The Godfather series??? Best I've ever seen are Dolly Pardon and Garfield marathons on planes. Not quite the same!

Yeah, I was pretty surprised. We were on a newish Continental (now United) plane. They had mostly old movies but lots of good ones and 60 to choose from.