And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Make sure to stretch really well before your routine Jim! :)

That in itself would likely land me in the hospital.

don't forget to go to The Old Fashioned while you're there!

I've been lobbying!

Peter ended up with 3rd in his flight and 8th overall in double-mini. He doesn't compete again until Saturday on trampoline.

Summer lacrosse league practice today and now helping Mary and Emily pack for their 10 day community service trip to a New Mexico reservation. Ten days of me and the boys hanging out at the homestead. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize in advance for any lame, loco drunk posts you may be subjected to from June 23rd to July 1st.

Edited by Augsburger

Finally got one of my major parts shipments for my Dynalo/Sigma build. The large poly caps ended being too large and I might whip up some clever contraption to connect them. Now I just need to get the Sigma22 board, some caps, RK27 and all of the transistors from AMB until I can proceed. In any case soldering was massive fun. Hadn't had so much of it since I played with my Lego for the last time.

Other than that- had the solstice celebration in my work where we had some really nice chicken shashlik. As I don't drink beer (it's really a blessing in disguise sometimes) I didn't have as much fun as some did, but well... I had my fun when I got home and fired up my soldering rod.

I have already all the parts with me or on the way to me for the Sigma22. I did know about the GlassJar but I wasn't sure about getting another overseas supplier. Also all the parts for my Sigma22 have been selected according to the instructions on the AMB site. I'll be sure to double check all the voltages before powering up anything.

One thing that does bother me is that polypropylene cap I got for my Dynalo. There is no way I can mount it on the board (27.5mm lead spacing) so I might glue it to the chassis right next or under the PCB. I would then solder sufficient lead extenders and hope for the best really. These were the smallest 4,7uF polyprops I could get and getting them back might not be worth the hassle. Maybe I'll be able to sell them locally.