And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Vicki sounds like your trip is going great.

I had a great time but I am so ready for my own bed. I fly home today

Glad you're finally getting some well deserved time away from work Vicki!

John, I understand exactly what you mean. I feel the same way even from my little weekend trips out of town, there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed that you're used to.

My dog just died. My dad took all five dogs (2 his/my mom's, 3 ours) out to check the cattle, and they took off after something. Only four came back, and when my dad investigated he found Jukka dead, apparently of something internal as there was no scratch on him. He was exactly eight years old. Bloody hell. On the upside, he didn't have a long lingering period, and he never once let on that he was no longer in the prime of his life. I'm doing okay, but I expect it will be harder next week when I get home from travelling.

20hr31t.jpg

He's the one on the right. He was always very anxious, so in retrospect an early death from a heart attack was predictable. Still shocking though.

Sorry about Jukka, that truly sucks. :(

I got a bill in the mail for $750 for something that wasn't covered by my insurance during my surgery in November. I hope I don't actually have to pay this because I am tired of unexpected bills. In any case, it is just one more annoying thing to deal with (haven't even got the car out of the shop yet from the last incident).