And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Glad you and your stuff are alright, Steve!  

I spent the last few days at a land-use planning conference.  It was okay, but people weren't having enough fun.  I guess I'm used to academic conferences, where partying is a given.

Today I assembled a NordicTrack elliptical machine for our basement.

Just some smoke damage, well that and a few melted lounge chairs. I'm right on the edge of a large area of dry brush, or I was before today. Apparently the fire started in a home about 3/4 mile away, earlier in the day. They thought they had the fire under control, but it flared up again later.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/large-brush-fire-threatens-homes-in-aransas-pass/

Edited by swt61

Just some smoke damage, well that and a few melted lounge chairs. I'm right on the edge of a large area of dry brush, or I was before today. Apparently the fire started in a home about 3/4 mile away, earlier in the day. They thought they had the fire under control, but it flared up again later.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/large-brush-fire-threatens-homes-in-aransas-pass/

That was close, Steve. Glad to know you're fine and nothing really serious happened to your property.

None of my neighbors had any serious damage either. These firefighters really worked their asses off, and they have my gratitude and respect. A crew stayed all night to keep watch for hot spots. 

Sorry Dusty, already hauled chairs to dump. They were nice zero gravity loungers, but a very small cost considering. Power washed side wall this morning, but will need a coat of new paint. 

I'm a happy camper!