And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Yeah, it's my own fault.  Later, when I have time, I'm going to revisit it.  Mostly it's the hit my savings took when I thought I was going to be unemployed last year for longer than I was, then didn't put it back when I got a new job like I should have.  :palm:

I just suck at moneys.

Although now I want to get laid off, so I can come lie on your couch and have you feed me French food.

Do you watch Whites?

What you in town for?

Family vacation with in-laws, and visiting my wife's extended family in the area as well.  The in-laws somehow managed to avoid most of traffic so they actually got to DC only hour later than they were planning.

Much to our (my wife and I) joy, the complete change in the routine meant that our daughter (almost 3) would not fall asleep (or stay asleep) and then she woke up way too early.  Consequently, neither my wife nor I got enough or good sleep.  I think I'll be injecting myself with coffee today.

Why don't you just type in the airport codes into Google?  I've found great rates just doing that lately.

Oh, and I hear that you may get worse rates if you keep looking for the same stuff over and over, so I'd try going with an Incognito tab (CTRL+SHIFT+T), or whatever you Mac heads do, and searching that route.

**BRENT**

Helped clean my mother's apartment some more.  Took a couple of paintings into protective custody (neither of the girls wanted it -- well one of them did, but didn't want to get too greedy, but when she gets a new apartment (she's looking) I'll offer her the one) and a really nice brass pepper grinder from Turkey.  Recommendations on cleaning it?  Vinegar only?

That's very good for the first time doing it, Doug.  A high school friend of mine does this for a living now, some of his work is quite incredible!

Thanks. I would attribute any success to the teacher. My grandfather, and his father, were blacksmiths, so I grew up with some of their work around the house -- I have a deeper appreciation for it now. 

I also played 2 hours of tennis afterwards, so I am feeling it today.

Edited by dsavitsk