And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

One dead opossum, a delayed flight, a lost checked child seat, and a 6 mile backup to the Bourne bridge and we are finally at Nickerson State Park on Cape Cod. Let the vacation begin!

6 miles.....that's short for a beautiful Saturday!  Glad you're settled, let the fun and relaxation begin.  Hope you get your car seat issue resolved....

PS - was the dead opossum what delayed the flight?

Edited by skullguise

One dead opossum, a delayed flight, a lost checked child seat, and a 6 mile backup to the Bourne bridge and we are finally at Nickerson State Park on Cape Cod. Let the vacation begin!

those Boeing Dreamliner problems just keep coming and coming.

Wishing you to get/feel better Big Guy.. take care.

Thanks Mikey, we had planned to go to finals tomorrow at Sonoma but no go. My meds say to avoid sunlight and thats all you get at Sonoma. I will be Tivoing them anyway. Last time we went was just before the remodel when they tore up the track.

Thanks, everyone! I had to plow through three selection stages. Come to think of it- usually one would need to work their asses off in some lowly gazette for a few years and you'd still have to pretty lucky to get picked. The agency I got into basically sells their articles to all the major newspapers around here. Most of the stuff I'll be writing will be available to subscribers only.

Quite the leap from the construction site three years ago where I worked as a labourer. 'Bout damn time for the philosophy degree to start paying itself off.